- Our goal is to raise the bar of retail standards and to deliver improvements in retail performance.
- Our Visual Merchandising expertise allows us to support the needs for improvements in visual standards through consistent visual best practices.
- We work with our customers to understand the customer journey, develop new product displays, easy to browse merchandising and overall visual execution in-store.
- It all starts with meeting with YOU……to understand your visual merchandising needs, analyze your current situation and developing strategies to implement effective visual merchandising standards.
Modular & Endcap Resets
- Set up and compliance.
Stock rotation and replenishment
- To maintain endcap and inline sections.
- Inline and promotional areas.
Planogram integrity and maintenance
- Ensuring that the product is kept tidy, the planogram maintained and the location correct as specified by the buyer.
- Ensure that the top selling products (based on POS) are in stock and that the slow selling items do not become overstocked through the implementation of inventory counts and computer verification.
Regular service calls into every store
- Extensive coverage - every major national and regional chain store from coast to coast - including the small towns and communities. No additional travel charges for travel costs into small towns.
Fixture and POS installations
- Handling all types of fixture and POS installations at store level. Warehousing and replenishing services are available.
- Ensure that clients' POS material - shelf talkers, coupon pads, rebate stickers are placed in the store in accordance to the special promotion calendar. Warehousing and replenishing services are available.
- Ensure that new product is out on the floor according to the new launch timetable.
- Send in merchandising reps as shoppers to gather specified information on products, check on promotions or the training of retail sales staff.
- Sending out via merchandising reps "tools" for the retail trade, for example, sell sheets, clip strips, POS material, etc. rather than mailing directly into the store. This ensures the information is received by the store manager and implemented at store level. Any issues preventing this due to concerns of the store manager are relayed immediately to the client. The client knows the status of each store since a full report is provided by Devrew Merchandising Inc.
- Devrew provides one time demos for new product launches and seasonal demos for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas season for health and beauty, toys and small appliances.
- Provide training for store staff through demonstrations, suppliers instruction guides, etc.
- Gathering data and competitive information.
Research & Devrew Increase Sales
- Experience has shown an incremental increase in sales of 10 – 20 percent when merchandising services are implemented on a regular basis.
- Customers are more likely to purchase from a store when the stock is fully stocked and in appealing displays.
- Devrew Merchandising – leading merchandiser that is flexible, creative.
- Technical expertise and knows merchandising.
- Agile with the ability to adapt to your needs.
- Supervisors and store reps dedicated to merchandising and sales.
- Industry leading technology that allows instant reporting.
- Devrew Pricing Model – All-inclusive competitive pricing.
- Devrew has over 600 field reps.
- Rep's have extensive retail experience and are professional in appearance, detail orientated with post-secondary education. The average length of employment with Devrew is 7 years.
- Devrew has 35 supervisors/lead hands to oversee the various territories. The supervisors have many years of retail experience and years of employment with Devrew, which averages over 10 years.
- Each account managers takes a "hands on" approach to the clients' product by merchandising the line with a field rep and/or supervisor at the beginning of a project. This enables the account manager to truly understand the client's needs.
- All reporting is done electronically from field reps having PDAs/Tablets to instantaneous updates.
- Clients have access to the website through a secure portal accessible 24/7 for the summary to zeroing in on specific data.
- Devrew provides a variety of call cycles and works out a schedule that best suits the clients' need and budget constraints.
- The account manager works with the client to ensure that a servicing plan is worked out that will benefit the client and will assist in increasing sales.